I have been collecting the music reviews I have written over the past few years for an upcoming Music Review Collection that I'll be editing. Here are the first unedited twenty.
1) Where Toby Keith and Stephen Colbert meet.
2) A review of Once. Read here.
3) Discussion of new music with musician friend. Read here.
4) The Magnetic Fields' Distortion: a review. Read here.
5) Where is the new music of 2008? Read here.
6) Unrecorded minstrels, Natalie Merchants, and co. Read here.
7) Kate Nash. Read here.
8) Mozart and Brandon Flowers? Read here.
9) The Killers' album Sawdust: a review. Read here.
10) Camera Obscura. Here.
11) Modest Mouse. Here.
12)Red Hot Chili Peppers and Californication. Here.
13) Dylan and I'm Not Here. Here.
14) Stereophonics. Here.
15) Lost in Translation. Here.
16)Working Class Hero, Lennon and Green Day. Here.
17) Rocker in my living room. The music of Theanti. Read here.
18) Rock Starts and how they validate. Read here.
19) Dimitri's review of my radio piece on the text of the iPod. Read here.
20) Jason Schwartzman's Coconut Records. Read here.