1) A linguist's efforts to preserve a language.
2) On HBO's phenomenal Allan Ball-created show True Blood. I was glad to find out that Ball has been asked to create a third season. My personal favorite, Alexander Skarsgård, is the true gem of the second season, I find. Read the Rolling Stone bit on this new show here.
3) A review of Heath Ledger's last film.
4) Amy Adams of the new new film Julie/Julia talks food and butter.
5) A very good piece on Juliette Lewis. A bit of the featured interview says:
"What does the idea of rebellion mean to you?
Rebellion, to me, is about finding out where you feel safe, and then stepping outside of that space. I never got into acting to be safe. I get the most out of myself right before I start a project, when I’m scared to death. That’s the revolt, that’s the rebellion."
Read it all here.