Tuesday, July 7, 2009
My Fill-In-the Blanks. Et Tu?
This morning I was looking at Carrie Bronstein's blog over at Monitor Mix where I noticed an interesting fill-in-the-blanks music-informed exercise.
Here's HetPer's own version:
1) I've had to defend my love of _____________________ over the years.
2. As far as I'm concerned, ______________________ nearly ruined music.
3. One of my favorite live performers ever? That's easy: _______________________.
4. If I could go back in time and dance like crazy, crowd surf or join a mosh pit, I would do that at a ___________________ show.
5. If I could choose to name a concert that truly changed my life, it would have to be _______________________.
6. The one clothing item that's musically informed and I value above the rest would have to be ___________________.
7. If there is one musician I would choose to see live even though such a choice would mean that I would be skipping out on my loved one's birthday, it would have to be ___________________.
1) The Killers
2) Bono. And it doesn't mean that I don't listen to U2.
4) 30 Seconds to Mars. Blame it on Leto. Featured in the picture with C. Farrell
5) Muse. It was a life-changing experience.
6) Easy! My vintage Bob Dylan t-shirt.
7) Kelly Jones. It's true. I'm sorry. I am flawed.
graph per google images